- Bougie 1588 joined the Riverbend Ranch and Spruce Mountain Ranch herd sire rosters as the $165,000 lead-off headliner of the 2022 Nowatzke Cattle Company Sale.
- Bougie 1588, is the multi-trait feature produced by the $300,000 valued and now-deceased Nowatzke, Maple Lane Angus and Linz Heritage Angus donor, Lady Denver 167-453 sired by the longtime feature of the Grimmius Cattle Company roster, Salvation.
- Full sisters to Bougie 1588 include: Lady 453 – 1975, the $140,000 valued half interest selection of Yankee Springs Livestock in the 2022 Nowatzke Sale; and Lady Salvation 1767, the $45,000 selection of Double Barrel Angus in the 2022 Linz Heritage Angus Sale.
- Maternal siblings to this exciting new addition to the Riverbend and Spruce Mountain programs include: Heisman 0566, the $265,000 record-selling Ingram Angus sire selected by Double Barrel Angus and Kern Cattle Company in the 2022 Ingram Angus Spring Sale; the $210,000 valued Discovery 453 – 7105, the top-valued female of the first Linz sale selected by Herbster Angus; 8’72 1202, the $110,000 top-selling bull of the 2023 National Angus Sale at the Cattlemans Congress selected by Double Barrel Angus and Encore Cattle; Lady Payweight 453 – 7195, the $100,000 second high-selling female of the 2018 Linz Sale selected by FC Angus; the $100,000 Lady Charm 453 – 9191 who was a PGS Reserve Division winner for Raithel Angus and Herbster Angus at the 2020 National Junior Show; Lady 453 – 1954, the $90,000 valued half interest selection of Deer Valley Farm in the 2022 Nowatzke Sale; Lady 453 – 0002, the $80,000 top-selling bred heifer of the 2021 Nowatzke Cattle Sale selected by EZ Angus and Pollard Farms; Freight Train 2680, the current Number 9 $C non-parent bull featured in the Kern Cattle Company program; Lady Identified 1074, the $80,000 top-valued female of the recent Linz Heritage sale selected by Dixie Valley Ranch; Lady Maverick 453 – 0123 selling half interest to Herbster Angus as the $70,000 valued and top-selling bred heifer of that offering; Lady Fund 9259, the $60,000 second high-selling female of the 2020 Nowatzke Sale selected by Spruce Mountain Ranch and Express Ranches; Lady Epic 453 – 7903, the $60,000 top-selling female of the 2017 National Finals Sale selling to Wall Street Cattle Company; Greater Lady 453 – 1855, the $55,000 top-selling female of the 2022 Linz Heritage Sale selected by EZ Angus Ranch and Rhoades Ranch; Lady Deadwood 453 – 1063, the $50,000 second high-selling female of that event selected by Butz-Hill; Lady 453 – 1874, the $50,000 selection of Pollard Farms in the 2022 Nowatzke Sale; Lady 453 – 0323, the $50,000 lead-off female of the 2021 Nowatzke.
- Sale selected by Express Ranches; the $47,500 pick of the flush selected by Kern Cattle in the 2021 Linz Heritage Sale; Lady Salvation 1767, the $45,000 selection of Double Barrel Angus as the third high-selling open heifer of the 2022 Linz Heritage Sale; Lady Plus 463 – 0128, the $42,000 valued and second high-selling open heifer of the 2020 Linz Sale selected by KL3 Farms; and Lady 453 – 0402, the $40,000 valued half interest selection of Spruce Mountain Ranch in the 2021 Nowatzke Sale.
Pine View Red State